Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Featured Etsian: Raishelle Laney

I started scrapbooking about 12 years ago, which led to crocheting 10 years ago... At first I just made blankets for my kids and family, but I needed to expand because I was getting bored! So, I started a website, but it didn't do very well, and then I found Etsy! I have 4 daughters that inspire me with their styles, colors, and ideas. I have 1 son that makes it fun to camoflauge stuff, and boy things. My husband works in an underground gold mine, and he is really supportive of my hobbies ( and he gives me great feedback, sometimes reality checks as well haha) He is my best friend and biggest fan. I don't work outside of the home, I just do my Esty stuff, and run around ragged with 5 kids lol. I love making hats, but my new favorite thing is the headbands, they are so much fun! I just ordered a bunch of stuff for Valentine's Day and Easter so I can't wait to get to work making fun accessories! My favorite listing has to be the baby girl hat "There's no place like home, Toto" It's the softest blue, with red sparkly ribbons... I t would make a great photo prop and I am surprised no one has snagged it up yet!
 To see more lovely items visit Comfy Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment